we are writing as feeling the need to express our wholehearted thanks and happiness. We feel having been extremely lucky to have you as our consultant when buying our waterfront block of land in Pelican Waters. It was a long running and complex project, initially aiming for a different block, but following your guidance got a block that was able to fit our dream home and reflects our lifestyle.
Throughout the whole process from initial deposit, over contracts, getting unconditional towards settlement you’ve made our experience a breeze. Nothing ever seemed too hard, even when we had to push back as our builder was not quite ready yet. You’ve been perfectly professional all the way, but more important truly helping and caring. Even after settlement, where others would have stopped, we always felt that the whole team at Pelican Waters Landsales went above and beyond answering and helping through the typical topics that come with building. May it have been help with the covenants or fencing or access to further information regarding Pelican Waters. It all went extremely smooth. We never felt we are dealing with a company or being just a client. Instead we always felt welcome and got resolution for any topics within a day at the latest, but mostly within hours.
A few topics below, where we felt, you’ve excelled:
- Always approachable via phone or mail to an extend where we felt “Does she ever stop working?”
- Always very patient with us as we were building for the first time, despite the fact that you must have heard the same questions from hundreds of other customers already.
- Always extremely happy to explain the what happens, when does it happen, why does it happen, why are certain things the way they are.
- Clear and transparent timelines.
- Always had a can-do attitude, especially when unforeseeable things happened
Tanja, Ronny and Fynn